- RSS Channel Showcase 7728523
- RSS Channel Showcase 1404594
- RSS Channel Showcase 8460947
- RSS Channel Showcase 7783050
Articles on this Page
- 04/12/16--05:36: _Creighton Binns Cha...
- 04/14/16--12:03: _bit of damp
- 05/02/16--00:06: _group dead
- 05/02/16--07:05: _Old n basic adria t...
- 05/16/16--03:42: _Re: group dead
- 05/22/16--02:05: _12 battery in a Hobby?
- 08/07/16--05:39: _Foam filled jockey ...
- 04/27/17--07:11: _Warranty - who is m...
- 05/07/17--13:11: _CaravanGuard
- 05/18/17--04:54: _Come join us at Coa...
- 05/22/17--09:38: _Alone.
- 06/06/17--08:59: _TPMS
- 06/14/17--07:28: _1st time camping re...
- 07/19/17--11:06: _2004 Lunar Quasar B...
- 07/28/17--10:19: _Leisure battery flat
- 07/29/17--10:04: _WiFi on French camp...
- 08/04/17--11:47: _Water Pump Problems
- 04/12/16--05:36: Creighton Binns Chalet 4 trailer tent
- 04/14/16--12:03: bit of damp
- 05/02/16--00:06: group dead
- 05/02/16--07:05: Old n basic adria to old and plush bucaneer
- 05/16/16--03:42: Re: group dead
- 05/22/16--02:05: 12 battery in a Hobby?
- 08/07/16--05:39: Foam filled jockey wheels?
- 04/27/17--07:11: Warranty - who is meant to protect
- 05/07/17--13:11: CaravanGuard
- 05/18/17--04:54: Come join us at Coastfields
- 05/22/17--09:38: Alone.
- 06/06/17--08:59: TPMS
- 06/14/17--07:28: 1st time camping requirements
- 07/19/17--11:06: 2004 Lunar Quasar Bunk Beds
- 07/28/17--10:19: Leisure battery flat
- 07/29/17--10:04: WiFi on French campsites
- 08/04/17--11:47: Water Pump Problems
Have just bought a creighton binns chalet 4 trailer tent and could do with a set of instructions particularly with putting the awning up on the side. Does anyone have any instructions they could email to us or photocopy and post. We are happy to pay for postage/copying etc. Thanks. Rod
After a bit of advice please.
Recent caravan service indicated damp readings of 20% at back end top corners.
Engineer suggested might be seals on the roof.
There is a rail/bar thing (sorry not sure of proper term!) about a foot in from the back that goes across the roof & the seals do look a bit shabby. Would this be an easy thing to do ourselves, I assume take of rail/bar thingy clean it up...
Is this group as the parrot?
Sailing against the wind.
I've just upgraded my old, tired and damp(ish) Adria Optima 6 berth to a mid 90's Buccaneer Caribbean. I collect it next Sunday.
I'm just wondering if there are things that I should look for with the hot water & heating system? My Adria didn't have hot water, and the fire packed in years ago. The vendor assures me that everything works, although there is never a guarantee when buying...
On 16 May 2016 11:23, Whiskers wrote:
> On 2016-05-16, Zephirum
Hi, new to caravans and bought a hobby, mainly for using at glastonbury once a year. as we are in a field i need a battery to power the light etc and wondered does anyone have any pointers. sorry if this is an old topic but I'm struggling finding up to date information. Thanks
I am being driven nuts by pnuematic jockey wheels going flat and wonder
if anyone has tried the foam filled type as an alternative?
The one I am looking at, has a similar sized tyre to my pnuematic one,
but has a plastic centre/ hub with roller bearings. Are the plastic
ones strong enough?
I want to raise the issue of warranty because as far as I can see it appears a very tortuous and biased system. Tortuous because everything has to go back to the manufacturer and sometimes takes weeks to resolve and biased because they have the last say on whether an item is covered under warranty or not.
I have a Coachman Vision and in March when I came to change the battery out, to keep the...
Anyone still in here used Carvanguard insurance? Seem competitive.
Hi, I hope that you are well. I just wanted to let you know that we have a great range of over 150 new and used holiday homes in stock, including site fees and a wide range of additional benefits for the 2017 season.
As you already know with the demand for rentals increasing, and a choice of 14 parks for you to choose from, this is a prime opportunity to invest further alongside your current...
Is there anybody there if there is give us a sign.
What's with the reset for peugot boxer TPMS have I got to take it in to
a Peugot dealer to reset or can I do it myself.From what I've heard you
have to take it to a Peugot dealer everytime it needs a reset.Should it
be a free service.Yes.I feel deflated.T.R.
I'm thinking of going camping for the first time this year, with my
children. Is there a list of what I need to buy or borrow?
A tent, a sleeping bag...
Something to cook on or do you eat out?
Chairs and a table if you are "eating in"
We've just got a Lunar Quasar 524 2004 (It's our first caravan). Hoping someone can help me out with some info on the bunk beds please. I was able to convert the dinette into the bunk beds, but just wondering if there are supposed to be some kind of side guards fo the top bunk to stop you rolling out? There are some white metal rail things in a cupboard that look like they might be for that,...
Now proud owner of a proper campervan, but I think I may have killed
the leisure battery by letting it run flat. I thought they were meant
to be able to tolerate that sort of thing, but now I'm not so sure.
The present one is rated at 75AH which seems a bit small for a vehicle
with a fridge and likely to have very little time with a mains
I have now got a 6W solar 'battery...
Just returned from (almost) four weeks touring Nord pas de Calais to Brittany,
nine different Camping Card affiliated sites all of which had free WiFi and
only two restricted to a hotspot near the reception/restaurant/shop area.
CAMC and C&CC please take note if you monitor this Newsgroup.
We just had our first outing in our 2004 lunar quasar (our first caravan) that we recently bought. Got on site to discover that the water pump didn't work. I initially switched the pump electrics on before connecting the pump and the pump running light illuminated even though it wasn't attached. I then switched it off and connected the submersed pump switched it back on, opened the kitchen...